Early Childhood Higher-education Options (ECHO) Consortium
The Early Childhood Higher-education Options (ECHO) Consortium collaboratively supports and enhances development and delivery of programs to meet the standards for the Kansas early childhood unified license.
The ECHO Consortium
- Is a collaborative effort of Early Childhood Faculty to address the new unified early childhood licensure in Kansas.
- Promotes levels of involvement and participation of individual college/university early childhood preservice education programs for delivery of professional development courses across Kansas colleges/universities.
- Is meeting the goals of Kansas State Department of Education – Early Childhood Supplement to the State Improvement Grant.
- Is an effort to address the high demand of educators for young children.
- Supports the delivery of preservice programs by individual colleges/universities.
- Provides a forum for collaboratively developing courses to support statewide accessibility.